Statement(s) of attainment:
- What is mental health?
- What is a mental health crisis
- Duty of care
- Principles of crisis intervention
- Recognising and responding to signs of a person who may be at risk
- Providing support to people at risk
- Where to go for assistance
- Principles of self care
- CHCCCS019 Recognise and respond to crisis situations
A successful outcome for this statement of attainment will be determined by a range of different assessment methods including written assessment (questionnaire), observation of simulated and practical activities etc.
||Complete First Aid for Mental Health E-Learning module