St John is a charity working for the service of humanity. We exist to help those who are in sickness, distress, suffering or danger.
Our success has only been possible through the support from individuals and organisations for our services including:
- Generous donations and philanthropic gifting.
- Accredited & non–accredited First Aid Training
- Sales of First Aid kits and related First Aid equipment
- Sales and support of Defibrillators
- Use of our First Aid Services at events
- Use of our Non-Emergency Patient Transport
You can make a difference
1. Make a tax-deductible donation
2. Sponsor children through our First Aid in Schools Program
3. Encourage your workplace to have all employees trained in First Aid
4. Buy a St John First Aid kit
5. Make your community event safer with St John First Aid officers onsite
St John Victoria has been proudly providing First Aid products and services to Victorian communities for over 85 years. Find out how you can get involved.