HLTCPR211A Perform CPR & 22101VIC Course in Automated External Defibrillation
This accredited course is to acquire competency in performing Cardio Pulmonary Resuscitation (CPR) and the application of an Automated External Defibrillator (AED). The knowledge, skills and confidence gained will enable you to manage Sudden Cardiac Arrest (SCA) until professional help arrives.
Participants who achieve competency will receive a Statement of Attainment stating the competencies HLTCPR211A Perform CPR and 22101VIC Course in Automated External Defibrillation (AED)
Annual refresher is recommended.
- The aims of First Aid
- The legal aspects of providing First Aid
- Aspects of infection control
Assess a First Aid scenario including:
- The importance of communication
- Management of unconscious non-breathing person
- Use of an Automated External Defibrillator (AED)
- First Aid equipment maintenance
- St John venues available throughout Victoria
- At a venue of your choice for up to 16 participants
A range of First Aid courses are available, contact St John on 1300 360 455.
St John Training Terms and Conditions apply, click here to read