Masks can provide protection from poor air quality and airborne droplets
When additional risks are present in the workplace, such as outbreaks of COVID-19, having masks available is a proactive step employers can take.
Surgical Face Masks
Product Code: 357208. Single use disposable. TGA Listed 50 per pack
Single use disposable. Latex Free. Pleated with ear loops. ARTG: 316394 EN149:2001 + A1:2009 Three layers (3ply) with a middle filtration layer of non woven cloth to protect others from airborne contaminants. Made in China.
Product code: 357219
KN95 masks are designed to be placed over the nose and mouth to minimise the transmission of airborne organisms.
EN149:2001 + A1:2009
*product box may differ.
Reusable cloth mask
3 layer protection, adjustable ear loops. Available in 3 sizes. Made in Canada.
Masks: Do's and Don'ts
- Do wear a mask if you live in Victoria when required as per DHHS guidelines
- Do follow hand hygiene by washing your hands or using alcohol based hand santiser before putting on your mask and after taking off your mask
- Do responsibly dispose of single use masks in a bin with a lid
- Do ensure that your mask covers your nose and mouth
- Do wear a mask when conducting CPR, as particles may be emitted during compressions
Further clarity on the use of face masks in Victoria as directed by the DHHS can be found here.
- Don't touch the mask while wearing it
- Don't continue to use a mask if it is contaminated or soiled - replace it with a clean one
- Don't forget hand hygiene before applying the mask and after removing the mask