Many organisations are turning to rapid antigen testing to welcome staff and visitors on site, with the peace of mind they have completed a screening.
St John rapid antigen testing services offers TGA approved tests to all organisations large and small so they can maintain operations as safely as possible.
In just 15 minutes, results are available and people can continue with their day.
|Option 1. Fully Managed Testing Service||Option 2. DIY Testing Service||Option 3. Virtual Remote Testing Service|
- St John trained staff at your site throughout testing to process samples and interpret results;
- St John supplies test kits and liaise with your staff;
- St John is responsible for clinical oversight of delivery and results.
- St John trains your staff on how to run rapid antigen testing on your site, how to process samples and interpret results;
- St John supplies test kits and full PPE required to administer tests;
- You are subscribing to clinical oversight from a St John health professional and on-call for support for a monthly fee
-St John Healthcare Professionals supervise your staff being testing virtually at home before they arrive on your site.
-Suitable for smaller, remote or multi-worksites
-Employee receives results after a 15 minute wait.
While conventional PCR tests are looking for ‘positive’ cases, where the individual does have symptoms, they take up to 24 hours to receive results. In contrast, rapid antigen testing seeks to confirm a negative result, where the individual does not have symptoms, with a result in just 15 minutes.
The process is simple to identify COVID-19 in minutes:
Its important to note that Rapid antigen tests are not a replacement for PCR tests, and individuals displaying COVID symptoms (sore throat, etc) must not proceed with a rapid antigen test. The only way to rule out COVID-19 is to have a standard PCR test, even if the individual only has mild symptoms.