St John Victoria - Winner 2013 Melbourne Awards
St John Victoria has been honoured with a prestigious “Melbourne Award”, taking out the category of Contribution to a Community by a Community Organisation at the City of Melbourne 2013 Melbourne Awards Gala.
This award celebrates:
- 130 years of St John providing vital First Aid services at Melbourne’s best known events.
- St John attending to 9,805 casualties at 1,335 City of Melbourne events in 2012.
- St John programs such as our Heart Start initiative, which gifted defibrillators to sporting clubs across Victoria.
- Partnerships with 13CABS and Metro Trains to ensure the safety of people travelling within the City of Melbourne.
With this recognition making Melbourne events safer with
St John First Aid, we encourage everyone to consider:
- Does your next event have adequate First Aid?
- Is your workplace really safe with First Aid?
- Do you have the First Aid skills to respond in an emergency?
To discuss your workplace First Aid, contact St John on
(03) 8588 8588.