St John (Vic) Board of Directors
Chief Executive Officer
At St John in Victoria, we're about saving lives through First Aid.
We aim for at least one person to be educated, equipped and prepared to provide First Aid in every home, workplace and public gathering.
In Victoria the St John role is to:
- Provide First Aid at public and sporting events
- Provide First Aid in civil emergencies under Victoria's Emergency Management system
- Conduct workplace and public First Aid Training courses
- Sell First Aid Kits, components and manuals
- Provide support to the St John Eye Hospital in Jerusalem
- Uphold the traditions, objectives and ideals of the Order of St John