I agree to St John Ambulance Australia (Victoria) holding and using this information for the purpose of promoting St John Ambulance Australia (Victoria) and first aid training through the media, social media and other related publications. I understand St John Ambulance Australia (Victoria) will not disclose my personal information without my express consent on each occasion and will comply with the Data protection Act. By submitting an entry, you are agreeing to these terms and conditions.
OPEN & CLOSE DATES & TIMES
Entry for the competition will open at 9am on Wednesday 6 May 2020 and close at 5pm on Friday 29th May 2020 (‘Entry period’).
1. Information on how to enter form part of these Terms & Conditions. Any entry not complying with these Terms & Conditions is invalid. Entry into the Compeition is deemed to be an acceptance of these Terms & Conditions. All entrants under 18 must have consent from a parent/guardian. You can enter more than once.
2. Entry is open to residents of Australia. Entrants must be willing to have their photo taken and details provided (excluding email address) shared by St John Ambulance Victoria.
3. Entry is available through https://www.stjohnvic.com.au/first-aid-action-hero-app-competition-entry-form-page/. All information to be stored securely within St John Ambulance Victoria and comply with Australian Privacy Act 1988.
4. The Awards are in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with a third party.
5. This is a nomination of skill. Chance plays no part in determining the winners. The Organiser will judge each entry individually based on the merit of the submission. The Organiser’s decision as to the winning entries and in relation to any aspect of the Competition more generally will be final and binding on every person who enters. No correspondence will be entered into.
6. Three (3) winners will be selected with the highest total scores. The winners will be decided on or before Friday 5th June 2020. The Organiser will notify the winner(s) in writing via email. The Winner(s) will be awarded a "Johnny Bear" valued at $55 AUD and a Medium First Aid Kit valued at $104.95 AUD and this will be shipped to an address provided by the winner(s).
7. The Organiser reserves the right to verify the validity of entries and reserves the right to disqualify any entrant for tampering with the entry process or for submitting an entry that is not in accordance with these Terms & Conditions. All claims will be subject to the Organiser’s validation and verification checks. The Organiser’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
8. The Organiser collects personal information in order to conduct the competition and may, for this purpose, disclose such information to third parties, including but not limited to Australian media, once given approval from the Entrant selected.