ST JOHN APP
First Aid Action Hero
– The Game
What Does the Game Teach Children
Children will learn to help save an unconscious patient with the St John DRSABCD action plan until the Ambulance arrives.
They will learn how to:
- Stay safe and protect themselves from Danger
- Check if a patient is unconscious
- Calmly call Triple Zero (000), speak correctly to the Operator and Emergency Service
- Inspect a casualty’s Airway for foreign material
- Look, listen and feel for signs of Breathing on a person
- Carefully and correctly place a patient in the life-saving Recovery Position
Kids CAN save lives too, so join St John Ambulance Victoria in knowing how!
For technical assistance, email firstname.lastname@example.org