Become A Trainer
St John delivers the highest standard of First Aid Training using student centred Adult Learning techniques and comprehensive competency based assessment. St John recruits trainers who are currently competent and active in the delivery of First Aid and have passion for facilitating adult learning in an interactive, innovative and engaging style.
Before applying for a place in our training program you must be able to meet the following criteria:
- You must hold a current Certificate IV TAE40116 in Training and Assessment.
- If you possess the TAE40110, you must also have achieved the two additional units of TAELLN411 and TAEASS502.
- Experience in the facilitation of adult learning
- High levels of competence and experience in First Aid
- Be aged 18 years or over
- Be willing to undergo a Police Check and Working with Children Check
- Must hold a current Drivers' Licence and have own car
Note: If you have a background in nursing or paramedics you must also have current First Aid certificates and skills.
If you wish to apply to become a St John trainer please contact the People and Culture team on 03 8588 8361