Is your gym 100% prepared for emergencies?
Tick below if you're 100% emergency prepared:
- All Staff First Aid trained & 100% current
- Gym defib is 100% easy to access?
- All staff are 100% confident to use a defib?
Be 100% here
With intense and rigorous exercise comes the increased risk of injury, even Sudden Cardiac Arrest. Can your staff respond quickly? They can only do so by using the correct training and equipment. This will maximise the chance of a successful recovery if an injury or Sudden Cardiac Arrest occurs.
CAN YOU ENSURE 100% THAT?
- All First Aid training refreshers are in place for all your staff (not just your PTs)
- Your gym has easy access to a defibrillator on site
- All your staff are confident to use the defibrillator
SPECIFIC DEFIB PACKAGES FOR THE FITNESS INDUSTRY
These Defib packages are designed to help the fitness industry in the event of a Sudden Cardiac Arrest. This can happen:
- Anytime, especially when you are involved in vigorous exercise
- To anyone regardless of fitness or age
- Anywhere, inside or outside
A defibrillator can help save a life in the event of a SCA.
To make it easier for the fitness industry to have one handy in the event of an emergency, St John has bundled together two packages; available for a limited time only.
Heart Start Defibrillator Packages
- All round indoor option
- Ideal for gyms and leisure centres
- Valued at $3,850
- Buy today for only $2,990
FRx Defibrillator Packages
- Waterproof and durable for outdoor use
- Suitable for mobile Personal Trainers
- Valued at $4,890
- Buy today for only $3,890
The package includes:
- Easy-to-use Defibrillator
- Adult pads
- Carry case, shears, face shield, gloves and cloth
- Signage and reference guides
- Wall mount bracket
- Free Defibrillator training
- Medium First Aid Leisure kit
Current as March 8, 2013