Community First Aid
St John offers a range of Community First Aid sessions designed to give you a good basic understanding of First Aid and how it can help you when the need arises.
- Defibrillation - How and when to use a defibrillator
- Senior Citizens - How to treat common First Aid incidents in the elderly
- Sports - First Aid (including strains and sprains)
- Outdoors - First Aid (including bites and stings)
- Child Specific - First Aid (including asthma and anaphylaxis)
This is available to community groups at a subsidised rate to ensure access to learning is available to all. It is run onsite at a venue of your choice.
All participants will receive a St John Certificate of Attendance.